Saturday, March 11, 2006

50 Below

50 Below designs, develops, and maintains large-scale Internet based programs used to protect and enhance corporate identity while at the same time building local business solutions. Whether your corporation has 100 or 10,000 dealers, our eBusiness solutions give your entire network unprecedented Internet Marketing, while maintaining your corporate branding and control.
I was recently connected with 50 Below from a mutual contact from Amsoil. What amazes me is that 'podcasting' was the word of the year last, yet so few people know about the availability of this new way to deliver and receive content. I have recently taken it upon myself to begin educating those around me on podcasting. In doing so, I have also offered my assistance in helping other produce and delivery digital content. This offer has most recently been extended to help a fellow Duluth company provide podcasting to their customers and clients. For me this a very exciting possibility. This would be a great opportunity to partner Veldhiezen (digital asset delivery) with 50Below (website creator) with www.frostNfire.com (digital asset production). I'm excited to see how things shape up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home