Friday, March 03, 2006

My little brother

Just a quick plug for my little brother Huzefa Hashim. I met Zef when we both attended UMD, and when he joined Phi Kappa Psi. During pledging I was fortunate to have Zef as my little brother (even though he was older, HA!) Since graduating Zef has returned home to Karachi, Pakistan. Where he is currently a Director for both Modern House, and Stitches (both companies that his family owns). I'll try to get him to post a comment with a greater description of the products and services they provide. Zef we miss you. Keep working hard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zef said...

Thanks for the mention on your post!
I am suprised you still don't know what my company does. Well, Modern House is a chain of clothing outlets. We sell readymade clothes for all ages and all price ranges. From casual wear to formal wear, from mens to ladies to children. At Stitches, we are focused at providing formal clothing for the executive class (men and women). These include shirts, trousers, suits, ties etc.
Hope that gives you a fair idea of what we do.
Keep up the good work on the blog.
See you soon!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home