Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Podcast Awards

I got wind of the Podcast awards through a Myspace message from one of the many podcasts I subcribe to. I thought I would check it out. Seems like a great start to a "people's award." Only problem I had with it, was that I have never heard of 99% of the podcasts. The only two I have heard of were The Good Beer Show and Diggnation.

Either way, get out and "rock the vote." Check out the message below from my friends over at The Good Beer Show.
The Good Beer Show is once again up for a People's Choice Podcast Award in the category of "food and drink". If it all possible, could you go to the podcast award site and vote for our show. The voting is going on now til August 11th. Your have to fill out a little information and they send out a confirmation email. A link must be followed from the email to make the vote count. You can vote every day til August 11th. GBS Tom and I had a blast receiving the award last year.

It would also be great if you slid this down your bulletin space to your friends.

Thanks
JeffreyT
Good Beer Show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home